We will read myths from three different countries: Greece, Mali, and Mexico. As we read, we will identify the common characteristics that all myths include.
In Science, we’ll spend Monday and Tuesday preparing for our Chapter 1 Test on Wednesday. We’ll review concepts about cell theory and the survival strategies of different types of plants.
- Identify story elements of the myth genre.
- Discuss the use of realism and fantasy in particular myths.
- Read words with prefixes and suffixes.
- Read words with variant consonant pronunciations.
- Find the meanings of English words derived from myths.
- Use adjectives following linking verbs.
- Complete sentences using good and well correctly.
- Review chapter concepts in Science
- Practice Book pages 69-81
- Review and Test Preparation pp. 66-67
- Science Test for Chapter 1 is Wednesday (click here to play the review game – Matching Pairs)